Have1. anlamı (f.) (had, having) kural dışı çekimleri: simdiki zaman 1, you, we, they have (eski thou hast); he, she, it has (eski hath). geçmi zaman had (eski thou hadst). malik olmak, sahip olmak; olmak; saymak; tutmak; almak; elinde tutmak, hâkim olmak; fi.
2. anlamı varlıklı kimse. üçkâğıt. hile. kumpas. sahip olmak. olmak. elde etmek. almak. yapmak. etmek. kabul etmek. göz yummak. aldatmak. dolandırmak. zorunda olmak. bulunmak. (yardımcı fiil). (have got). -si olmak. yemek. içmek. izin vermek. doğurmak. davet etmek.
3. anlamı sahip olmak. -si olmak. almak. yapmak. yemek. içmek. izin vermek. dogurmak. davet etmek. çagirmak. (rüya) görmek. geçirmek. karsilasmak.
Have İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To hold, regard, or esteem.
- (v. t.) To put in an awkward position; to have the advantage of; as, that is where he had him.
- (v. t.) To understand.
- (v. t.) To take or hold (one's self); to proceed promptly; -- used reflexively, often with ellipsis of the pronoun; as, to have after one; to have at one or at a thing, i. e., to aim at one or at a thing; to attack; to have with a companion.
- (v. t.) To bear, as young; as, she has just had a child.
- (Indic. present) of Have
- (v. t.) To cause or procure to be; to effect; to exact; to desire; to require.
- (v. t.) To cause or force to go; to take.
- (v. t.) To get possession of; to obtain; to get.
- (v. t.) To possess, as something which appertains to, is connected with, or affects, one.
- (v. t.) To hold in possession or control; to own; as, he has a farm.
- (v. t.) To accept possession of; to take or accept.
- () of Have
- (v. t.) To be under necessity or obligation; to be compelled; followed by an infinitive.
Have tanım:Kelime: have
Söyleniş: 'hav, (h)&v, v; in "have to" meaning "must" usually 'haf
Türleri: had /'had, (h)&d, d/; hav·ing /'ha-vi[ng]/; has /'haz, (h)&z, z, s; in "has to" meaning "must" usually 'has/
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English habban; akin to Old High German habEn to have, and perhaps to hevan to lift -- more at HEAVE
1 a : to hold or maintain as a possession, privilege, or entitlement they have a new car I have my rights b : to hold in one's use, service, regard, or at one's disposal the group will have enough tickets for everyone we don't have time to stay c : to hold, include, or contain as a part or whole the car has power brakes April has 30 days
2 : to feel obligation in regard to -- usually used with an infinitive with to we have things to do have a deadline to meet
3 : to stand in a certain relationship to has three fine children we will have the wind at our backs
4 a : to acquire or get possession of : OBTAIN these shoes are the best to be had b : RECEIVE had news c : ACCEPT; specifically : to accept in marriage d : to copulate with
5 a : to be marked or characterized by (a quality, attribute, or faculty) both have red hair has a way with words b : EXHIBIT, SHOW had the gall to refuse c : USE, EXERCISE have mercy on us
6 a : to experience especially by submitting to, undergoing, or suffering I have a cold b : to make the effort to perform (an action) or engage in (an activity) have a look at that cut c : to entertain in the mind have an opinion
7 a : to cause or command to do something -- used with the infinitive without to have the children stay b : to cause to be in a certain place or state has people around at all times
8 : ALLOW we'll have no more of that
9 : to be competent in has only a little French
10 a : to hold in a position of disadvantage or certain defeat we have him now b : to take advantage of : TRICK, FOOL been had by a partner
11 : BEGET, BEAR have a baby
12 : to partake of have dinner have a smoke
13 : BRIBE, SUBORN can be had for a price
1 -- used with the past participle to form the present perfect, past perfect, or future perfect has gone home had already eaten will have finished dinner by then
2 : to be compelled, obliged, or required -- used with an infinitive with to or to alone we had to go do what you have to it has to be said
- had better or had best : would be wise to
- have at : to go at or deal with : ATTACK
- have coming : to deserve or merit what one gets, benefits by, or suffers he had that coming
- have done : FINISH, STOP
- have done with : to bring to an end : have no further concern with let us have done with name-calling
- have had it 1 : to have had or have done all one is going to be allowed to 2 : to have experienced, endured, or suffered all one can
- have it : ASSERT, CLAIM rumor has it that he was drunk
- have it in for : to intend to do harm to
- have it out : to settle a matter of contention by discussion or a fight
- have none of : to refuse to have anything to do with
- have one's eye on 1 a : to look at b : to watch constantly and attentively 2 : to have as an objective
- have to do with 1 : to deal with the story has to do with real people -- Alice M. Jordan 2 : to have a specified relationship with or effect on the size of the brain has nothing to do with intelligence -- Ruth Benedict
Have ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerAccept, Bear, Birth, Cause, Consume, Deliver, Experience, Feature, Get, Give, Hold, Induce, Ingest, Let, Make, Must, Need, Own, Possess, Receive, Stimulate, Suffer, Sustain, Take, Throw, Undergo,
Have ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerAbstain, Decline, Desist, Lack, Miss, Refrain, Refuse, Reject,
Haveİngilizce Have kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
v. tener, contar con, disponer de, gozar de, poseer, quedar; sufrir de, estar con, estar enfermo de, haber, contener, comprender
s. rico, uno que tiene
Haveİngilizce Have kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
v. avoir; être possesseur de; recevoir, prendre; être obligé, forcé de; causer, occasionner, faire faire quelque chose à quelqu'un
n. nanti, personne qui a les moyens, personne de riche
Haveİngilizce Have kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
v. haben; müssen; bekommen; nehmen; besitzen; beinhalten; brauchen; gebären; aushalten
n. Besitzender, wohlhabende Person
Haveİngilizce Have kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
v. avere, possedere; sentire, provare; ricevere; prendere; dovere, avere da; fare; mangiare; farsi; dare alla luce, partorire; mostrare
s. (fam) inganno, imbroglio, truffa
Haveİngilizce Have kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
v. ter; possuir; receber; pegar; necessitar; causar
s. rico, que tem muitas riquezas
Havef. sahip olmak, olmak, elde etmek, almak, yapmak, etmek, kabul etmek, göz yummak, aldatmak, dolandırmak, zorunda olmak, bulunmak
i. varlıklı kimse, üçkâğıt, hile, kumpas
HaveFransızca Have kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
[hâve] adj. haggard, tired
HaveFlemenkçe Have kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
n. property, goods
Haveİngilizce Have kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
ww. hebben; bezitten; verkrijgen; nodig hebben; veroorzaken
zn. rijk, iemand die veel bezittingen heeft
Havev. possess; contain; receive, get; take; need; cause to occur; give birth to, bear; be required to, must; endure
n. one who has, one who belongs to a wealthy class
v. undercut, cut off the underpart; hole, excavate