Bu isimdeki albümler
Hold 2019 yılında çıkan albüm
Toplam 6 şarkıdan oluşan albüm 1 yıl önce çıktı.
Hold1. anlamı (f). (held) (i). tutmak; bırakmamak, zapt etmek; içine almak, istiap etmek; alıkoymak, salıvermemek, durdurmak; sahip olmak, malik olmak, elinde tutmak; devam ettirmek; inanmak, kabul ve tasdik etmek; devam etmek, iltizam etmek; mecbur etmek; yap.
2. anlamı tutmak. tutturmak. geride tutmak. kontrol altına almak. içine almak. almak. sahip olmak. elinde tutmak. (bir şeyi) oluşturmak. yapmak. belli bir durumda tutmak. saymak. farzetmek. inanmak. sürmek. devam etmek. tutma. tutuş. tutamak. tutunacak yer. gemi am.
Hold İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (noun) A place of confinement; a prison; confinement; custody; guard.
- (n. i.) To derive right or title; -- generally with of.
- (v. t.) To prosecute, have, take, or join in, as something which is the result of united action; as to, hold a meeting, a festival, a session, etc.; hence, to direct and bring about officially; to conduct or preside at; as, the general held a council of war; a judge holds a court; a clergyman holds a service.
- (v. t.) To have; to possess; to be in possession of; to occupy; to derive title to; as, to hold office.
- (n. i.) Not to more; to halt; to stop;-mostly in the imperative.
- (v. t.) To cause to remain in a given situation, position, or relation, within certain limits, or the like; to prevent from falling or escaping; to sustain; to restrain; to keep in the grasp; to retain.
- (n. i.) In general, to keep one's self in a given position or condition; to remain fixed. Hence:
- (noun) The authority or ground to take or keep; claim.
- (v. t.) To bear, carry, or manage; as he holds himself erect; he holds his head high.
- (noun) A place of security; a fortified place; a fort; a castle; -- often called a stronghold.
- (noun) Something that may be grasped; means of support.
- (noun) The whole interior portion of a vessel below the lower deck, in which the cargo is stowed.
- (v. t.) To maintain in being or action; to carry on; to prosecute, as a course of conduct or an argument; to continue; to sustain.
- (n. i.) Not to give way; not to part or become separated; to remain unbroken or unsubdued.
- (v. t.) To receive and retain; to contain as a vessel; as, this pail holds milk; hence, to be able to receive and retain; to have capacity or containing power for.
- (n. i.) Not to fall away, desert, or prove recreant; to remain attached; to cleave;-often with with, to, or for.
- (noun) Binding power and influence.
- (noun) A character [thus /] placed over or under a note or rest, and indicating that it is to be prolonged; -- called also pause, and corona.
- (v. t.) To retain in one's keeping; to maintain possession of, or authority over; not to give up or relinquish; to keep; to defend.
- (n. i.) Not to fail or be found wanting; to continue; to last; to endure a test or trial; to abide; to persist.
- (v. t.) To accept, as an opinion; to be the adherent of, openly or privately; to persist in, as a purpose; to maintain; to sustain.
- (v. t.) To consider; to regard; to esteem; to account; to think; to judge.
- (noun) The act of holding, as in or with the hands or arms; the manner of holding, whether firm or loose; seizure; grasp; clasp; gripe; possession; -- often used with the verbs take and lay.
- (v. t.) To impose restraint upon; to limit in motion or action; to bind legally or morally; to confine; to restrain.
- (n. i.) To restrain one's self; to refrain.
Hold tanım:Kelime: hold
Türleri: held /'held/; hold·ing
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English healdan; akin to Old High German haltan to hold, and perhaps to Latin celer rapid, Greek klonos agitation
1 a : to have possession or ownership of or have at one's disposal holds property worth millions the bank holds the title to the car b : to have as a privilege or position of responsibility hold a professorship c : to have as a mark of distinction holds the record for the 100-yard dash holds a PhD
2 : to keep under restraint hold price increases to a minimum : as a : to prevent free expression of hold your temper b : to prevent from some action ordered the troops to hold fire the only restraining motive which may hold the hand of a tyrant -- Thomas Jefferson c : to keep back from use ask them to hold a room for us I'll have a hot dog, and hold the mustard d : to delay temporarily the handling of please hold all my calls
3 : to make liable or accountable or bound to an obligation I'll hold you to your promise
4 a : to have or maintain in the grasp hold my hand this is how you hold the racket ; also : AIM, POINT held a gun on them b : to support in a particular position or keep from falling or moving hold me up so I can see hold the ladder steady a clamp holds the whole thing together hold your head up c : to bear the pressure of : SUPPORT can the roof hold all of that weight
5 : to prevent from leaving or getting away hold the train : as a : to avoid emitting or letting out how long can you hold your breath b : to restrain as or as if a captive the suspect was held without bail held them at gunpoint ; also : to have strong appeal to the book held my interest throughout
6 a : to enclose and keep in a container or within bounds : CONTAIN the jug holds one gallon this corral will not hold all of the horses b : to be able to consume easily or without undue effect can't hold any more pie ; especially : to be able to drink (alcoholic beverages) without becoming noticeably drunk can't hold your liquor c : ACCOMMODATE the restaurant holds 400 diners d : to have as a principal or essential feature or attribute the book holds a number of surprises ; also : to have in store no one knows what the future holds
7 a : to have in the mind or express as a judgment, opinion, or belief I hold the view that this is wrong hold a grudge holding that it is nobody's business but his -- Jack Olsen -- often used with against in America they hold everything you say against you -- Paul McCartney b : to think of in a particular way : REGARD were held in high esteem
8 a : to assemble for and carry on the activity of held a convention b : to cause to be carried on : CONDUCT will hold a seminar c : to produce or sponsor especially as a public exhibition will hold an art show
9 a : to maintain occupation, control, or defense of the troops held the ridge ; also : to resist the offensive efforts or advance of held the opposing team to just two points b : to maintain (a certain condition, situation, or course of action) without change hold a course due east
10 : to cover (a part of the body) especially for protection had to hold their ears because of the cold
1 a : to maintain position : refuse to give ground the defensive line is holding b : to continue in the same way or to the same degree : LAST hopes the weather will hold -- often used with up
2 : to derive right or title -- often used with of or from
3 : to be or remain valid : APPLY the rule holds in most cases -- often used in the phrase hold true
4 : to maintain a grasp on something : remain fastened to something the anchor held in the rough sea
5 : to go ahead as one has been going held south for several miles
6 : to bear or carry oneself asked him to hold still
7 : to forbear an intended or threatened action : HALT, PAUSE -- often used as a command
8 : to stop counting during a countdown
9 slang : to have illicit drug material in one's possession
synonym see CONTAIN
- hold a candle to : to qualify for comparison with
- hold court : to be the center of attention among friends or admirers
- hold forth : to speak at length : EXPATIATE
- hold hands : to engage one's hand with another's especially as an expression of affection
- hold one's horses : to slow down or stop for a moment -- usually used in the imperative
- hold one's own : to do well in the face of difficulty or opposition
- hold one's tongue : to keep silent
- hold sway : to have a dominant influence : RULE
- hold the bag 1 : to be left empty-handed 2 : to bear alone a responsibility that should have been shared by others
- hold the fort 1 : to maintain a firm position 2 : to take care of usual affairs is holding the fort until the manager returns
- hold the line : to maintain the current position or situation hold the line on prices
- hold to : to give firm assent to : adhere to strongly holds to his promise
- hold to account : to hold responsible
- hold water : to stand up under criticism or analysis
- hold with : to agree with or approve of
Hold ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerAccommodate, Adjudge, Admit, Agree, Apply, Appreciation, Arrest, Bear, Bind, Book, Carry, Check, Clasp, Clench, Clutch, Concord, Concur, Confine, Contain, Control, Curb, Custody, Declare, Deem, Defend, Defy, Delay, Detention, Entertain, Give, Grasp, Grip, Guard, Halt, Handle, Harbor, Have, Keep, Maintain, Make, Moderate, Nurse, Obligate, Oblige, Obtain, Postponement, Prevail, Reserve, Restrain, Retain, Support, Sustain, Take, Throw, Wait, Withstand,
Hold ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerDiffer, Disagree, Dissent, Release, Relinquish,
Holdİngilizce Hold kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
s. agarre, apoyo, asimiento, cogedura; agarradera
v. sujetar, agarrar, mantener, mantener a la fuerza, contener, guardar, poseer; creer que, aseverar, mantener la opinión que; sostener, creer en; cumplir; soportar, aguantar
Holdİngilizce Hold kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. prise, cale, influence
v. se tenir, tenir; se retenir, se maintenir; détenir; conserver, garder, posséder; penser, croire; tenir, diriger; organiser; être actionnaire de
Holdİngilizce Hold kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Haltung; Einfluß; Griff; Gewalt; Festung; Lagerraum in einem Schiff; Anhalten oder Verschieben von etwas auf einen späteren Zeitpunkt
v. halten; festhalten; beinhalten, enthalten; behalten; besitzen; tragen; stützen; unterstützen; bergen
Holdİngilizce Hold kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. presa, stretta; appoggio, sostegno, appiglio; (fig) influenza, ascendente, autorità; (fig) comprensione; detenzione, prigionia; prigione, cella, guardina; (Mus) corona; (Mil) fortezza, roccaforte
v. avere in mano, impugnare, tenere; reggere, sorreggere, sostenere; trattenere; fermare; mantenere; possedere, detenere; contenere; ritenere, considerare, reputare; tenere avvinto
Holdİngilizce Hold kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. posse; custódia; influência
v. segurar; conter, incluir; guardar; reter; manter, apoiar; crer, acreditar; organizar, ordenar, arrumar; possuir, ter a posse de, controlar
Holdf. tutmak, kavramak, tıkamak, kaldırmak, el koymak, alıkoymak, gözaltına almak, devam etmek, almak, barındırmak, muhafaza etmek, karara bağlamak, çekmek, dayanmak, sadık kalmak, geçerli olmak, durmak
i. tutma, tutunma, gemi ambarı, tutunacak yer, etki, nüfuz, durdurma, ambar, bagaj bölümü (uçak)
HoldAlmanca Hold kelimesinin İngilizce karşılığı.
v. have in one's hand; include, contain; keep, save; restrain; maintain, support, believe; direct, arrange; possess
Holdİngilizce Hold kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. houvast; invloed
ww. vasthouden; inhouden; bewaren; geloven; schatten; houden; eigenaar zijn van
Holdn. grasp, grip; handle, something to grip; influence, effect; order to delay or postpone something; stronghold, secure fortified place; storage space in the hull of a ship
v. have in one's hand; include, contain; keep, save; restrain; maintain, support, believe; direct, arrange; possess
adj. sweet, fair, dear, beloved, precious
HoldAlmanca Hold kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
HoldAlmanca Hold kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
adj. favorable, propicio
HoldAlmanca Hold kelimesinin Türkçe karşılığı.
s. sevimli, nazik, hoş, nurlu, çekici