Resolve1. anlamı parçalara ayırıp incelemek; müz çözmek; açıklamak, halletmek; f, karar vermek, tasarlamak; oy ile kararlaştırmak; karar, tasarl resolve on karara varmak, niyet; iyi yönde değiştirmek; tıb eritmek; çözmek; karar vermesine sebep olmak.
2. anlamı karar vermek. çözmek. halletmek. parçalarına ayırmak. ayrıştırmak. oy ile -e karar vermek. eritmek. erimek. çözünmek. karar. azim. niyet. azimlilik.
Resolve İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. i.) To let the tones (as of a discord) follow their several tendencies, resulting in a concord.
- (v. i.) To be separated into its component parts or distinct principles; to undergo resolution.
- (v. i.) To change or convert by resolution or formal vote; -- used only reflexively; as, the house resolved itself into a committee of the whole.
- (v. i.) To melt; to dissolve; to become fluid.
- (v. i.) To form a purpose; to make a decision; especially, to determine after reflection; as, to resolve on a better course of life.
- (v. i.) To dispere or scatter; to discuss, as an inflammation or a tumor.
- (v. i.) To be settled in opinion; to be convinced.
- (v. i.) To reduce to simple or intelligible notions; -- said of complex ideas or obscure questions; to make clear or certain; to free from doubt; to disentangle; to unravel; to explain; hence, to clear up, or dispel, as doubt; as, to resolve a riddle.
- (v. i.) To cause to perceive or understand; to acquaint; to inform; to convince; to assure; to make certain.
- (noun) That which has been resolved on or determined; decisive conclusion; fixed purpose; determination; also, legal or official determination; a legislative declaration; a resolution.
- (v. i.) To determine or decide in purpose; to make ready in mind; to fix; to settle; as, he was resolved by an unexpected event.
- (v. i.) To solve, as a problem, by enumerating the several things to be done, in order to obtain what is required; to find the answer to, or the result of.
- (v. i.) To express, as an opinion or determination, by resolution and vote; to declare or decide by a formal vote; -- followed by a clause; as, the house resolved (or, it was resolved by the house) that no money should be apropriated (or, to appropriate no money).
- (noun) The act of resolving or making clear; resolution; solution.
- (v. i.) To relax; to lay at ease.
- (v. i.) To separate the component parts of; to reduce to the constituent elements; -- said of compound substances; hence, sometimes, to melt, or dissolve.
Resolve tanım:Kelime: re·solve
Söyleniş: ri-'zälv, -'zolv also -'zäv or -'zov
Türleri: re·solved; re·solv·ing
Kökeni: Middle English, from Latin resolvere to unloose, dissolve, from re- solvere to loosen, release -- more at SOLVE
1 obsolete : DISSOLVE, MELT
2 a : BREAK UP, SEPARATE the prism resolved the light into a play of color ; also : to change by disintegration b : to reduce by analysis resolve the problem into simple elements c : to distinguish between or make independently visible adjacent parts of d : to separate (a racemic compound or mixture) into the two components
3 : to cause resolution of (a pathological state)
4 a : to deal with successfully : clear up resolve doubts resolve a dispute b : to find an answer to c : to make clear or understandable d : to find a mathematical solution of e : to split up (as a vector) into two or more components especially in assigned directions
5 : to reach a firm decision about resolve to get more sleep resolve disputed points in a text
6 a : to declare or decide by a formal resolution and vote b : to change by resolution or formal vote the house resolved itself into a committee
7 : to make (as voice parts) progress from dissonance to consonance
8 : to work out the resolution of (as a play)
1 : to become separated into component parts; also : to become reduced by dissolving or analysis
2 : to form a resolution : DETERMINE
3 : CONSULT, DELIBERATE
4 : to progress from dissonance to consonance
synonym see DECIDE
- re·solv·able /-'zäl-v&-b&l, -'zol- also -'zä-v&- or -'zo-v&-/ adjective
- re·solv·er noun
Resolve ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerAdjudicate, Answer, Conclude, Decide, Declaration, Dissolve, Firmness, Purpose, Resoluteness, Resolution, Settle, Solve,
Resolve ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerIrresolution,
Resolveİngilizce Resolve kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
v. resolver, acordar, decidir, determinar; solucionar, analizar, despejar, dilucidar, estudiar en sus partes
Resolveİngilizce Resolve kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. résolution; détermination, décision ferme
v. déterminer; décider; résoudre; adopter; séparer; dissiper, se résorber; prendre la résolution
Resolveİngilizce Resolve kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Entschluß; Entschlossenheit
v. entschliessen; lösen, beilegen; trennen
Resolveİngilizce Resolve kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. risoluzione, determinazione, decisione, fermo proposito; risolutezza, fermezza
v. decidere, stabilire, determinare; risolvere, definire; deliberare; (rifl) trasformarsi, diventare; (Parl, rifl) costituirsi in; (Chim) scomporre, scindere
Resolveİngilizce Resolve kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. resolução, determinação
v. resolver, decidir; solver, solucionar; pacificar; separar
Resolvef. çözmek, ayırmak, tahlil etmek, analizini yapmak, dönüştürmek, haline getirmek, halletmek, çözümlemek, gidermek, karar vermek, karara bağlamak, karara varmak, azmetmek, aklına koymak, ayrışmak, dönüşmek
i. karar, azim, niyet, önerge, yasa teklifi
Resolveİngilizce Resolve kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. besluit, vastberadenheid
ww. oplossen; besluiten, beslissen; ophelderen; scheiden
Resolven. firm decision, ruling; decisiveness, resoluteness, determination
v. determine, decide; solve, find a solution; separate into constituent parts
v. solve, settle, clear up; remove, annul; resolve, figure out