Good1. anlamı (s.) (better, best) (i.), ünlem iyi, âIâ, güzel, hoş; uygun, münasip, yerinde; faydalı; doğru; hayır sahibi, kerim, cömert; uslu, itaatli; dini bütün; muteber; şerefli; sağlam, mükemmel, dolgun; çok, büyük; hünerli; güvenilir; hayırlı; bozulmamı.
2. anlamı iyi. uygun. yerinde. iyi ahlaklı. namuslu. yardımsever. iyiliksever. sevecen. uslu. tam. komple. sağlam. güvenilir. yetenekli. becerikli. saygıdeğer. başarılı. iyilik. yarar. kazanç. çıkar. fayda. (the ile) iyi insanlar. iyiler.
Good İngilizce anlamı ve tanımı
- (v. t.) To manure; to improve.
- (superl.) Not small, insignificant, or of no account; considerable; esp., in the phrases a good deal, a good way, a good degree, a good share or part, etc.
- (superl.) Clever; skillful; dexterous; ready; handy; -- followed especially by at.
- (superl.) Real; actual; serious; as in the phrases in good earnest; in good sooth.
- (v. t.) To make good; to turn to good.
- (noun) That which possesses desirable qualities, promotes success, welfare, or happiness, is serviceable, fit, excellent, kind, benevolent, etc.; -- opposed to evil.
- (superl.) Not blemished or impeached; fair; honorable; unsullied; as in the phrases a good name, a good report, good repute, etc.
- (superl.) Possessing desirable qualities; adapted to answer the end designed; promoting success, welfare, or happiness; serviceable; useful; fit; excellent; admirable; commendable; not bad, corrupt, evil, noxious, offensive, or troublesome, etc.
- (superl.) Serviceable; suited; adapted; suitable; of use; to be relied upon; -- followed especially by for.
- (superl.) Possessing moral excellence or virtue; virtuous; pious; religious; -- said of persons or actions.
- (superl.) Not lacking or deficient; full; complete.
- (noun) Advancement of interest or happiness; welfare; prosperity; advantage; benefit; -- opposed to harm, etc.
- (superl.) Kind; benevolent; humane; merciful; gracious; polite; propitious; friendly; well-disposed; -- often followed by to or toward, also formerly by unto.
- (noun) Wares; commodities; chattels; -- formerly used in the singular in a collective sense. In law, a comprehensive name for almost all personal property as distinguished from land or real property.
- (superl.) Adequate; sufficient; competent; sound; not fallacious; valid; in a commercial sense, to be depended on for the discharge of obligations incurred; having pecuniary ability; of unimpaired credit.
- (adv.) Well, -- especially in the phrase as good, with a following as expressed or implied; equally well with as much advantage or as little harm as possible.
Good tanım:Kelime: good
Türleri: bet·ter /'be-t&r/; best /'best/
Kökeni: Middle English, from Old English gOd; akin to Old High German guot good, Sanskrit gadhya what one clings to
1 a (1) : of a favorable character or tendency good news (2) : BOUNTIFUL, FERTILE good land (3) : HANDSOME, ATTRACTIVE good looks b (1) : SUITABLE, FIT good to eat (2) : free from injury or disease one good arm (3) : not depreciated bad money drives out good (4) : commercially sound a good risk (5) : that can be relied on good for another year good for a hundred dollars always good for a laugh (6) : PROFITABLE, ADVANTAGEOUS made a very good deal c (1) : AGREEABLE, PLEASANT had a good time (2) : SALUTARY, WHOLESOME good for a cold (3) : AMUSING, CLEVER a good joke d (1) : of a noticeably large size or quantity : CONSIDERABLE won by a good margin a good bit of the time (2) : FULL waited a good hour (3) -- used as an intensive a good many of us e (1) : WELL-FOUNDED, COGENT good reasons (2) : TRUE holds good for society at large (3) : deserving of respect : HONORABLE in good standing (4) : legally valid or effectual good title f (1) : ADEQUATE, SATISFACTORY good care -- often used in faint praise his serve is only good -- Frank Deford (2) : conforming to a standard good English (3) : CHOICE, DISCRIMINATING good taste (4) : containing less fat and being less tender than higher grades -- used of meat and especially of beef
2 a (1) : VIRTUOUS, RIGHT, COMMENDABLE a good person good conduct (2) : KIND, BENEVOLENT good intentions b : UPPER-CLASS a good family c : COMPETENT, SKILLFUL a good doctor d (1) : LOYAL a good party man a good Catholic (2) : CLOSE a good friend e : free from infirmity or sorrow I feel good
- good·ish /'gu-dish/ adjective
- as good as : in effect : VIRTUALLY as good as dead
- as good as gold 1 : of the highest worth or reliability his promise is as good as gold 2 : well-behaved the child was as good as gold
- good and /"gud-&n/ : VERY, ENTIRELY was good and mad
usage An old notion that it is wrong to say "I feel good" in reference to health still occasionally appears in print. The origins of this notion, which goes back to the turn of the century, are obscure, but they seem to combine someone's idea that good should be reserved to describe virtue and uncertainty about whether an adverb or an adjective should follow feel. Today nearly everyone agrees that both good and well can be predicate adjectives after feel. Both are used to express good health, but good may connote good spirits in addition to good health.
Good ile eşanlamlı (synonym) kelimelerAdept, Beneficial, Benevolent, Dear, Dependable, Effective, Estimable, Expert, Fine, Full, Goodness, Honorable, Just, Near, Practiced, Proficient, Respectable, Right, Ripe, Safe, Salutary, Secure, Serious, Skilful, Skillful, Sound, Soundly, Sunday, Thoroughly, Upright, Virtuous, Well,
Good ile zıt (antonym) anlamlı kelimelerBad, Badness, Evil, Evilness, Malevolent, Malicious, Wicked,
Goodİngilizce Good kelimesinin İspanyolca karşılığı.
adj. buen; bueno, aceptable, adecuado, fino; bondadoso, de buen corazón
Goodİngilizce Good kelimesinin Fransızca karşılığı.
n. utilité, bénéfice; le bon; faveur; marchandise
adj. bon, agréable; convenable; brave; sage; valable
adv. bon, bien
Goodİngilizce Good kelimesinin Almanca karşılığı.
n. Ware; Sachen; Habe; Fracht
adj. gut; zuverlässig; ausreichend; geeignet; verläßlich
adv. gut; angenehm; wohlerzogen; in guter Kondition; fähig; positive Eigenschaften besitzend
Goodİngilizce Good kelimesinin İtalyanca karşılığı.
s. bene commerciale, bene
agg. buono; eccellente; piacevole; decente; valido; educato; in buone condizioni; bravo, competente; positivo
Goodİngilizce Good kelimesinin Portekizce karşılığı.
s. benefício, bem; algo positivo; virtude, decência, honra
adj. bom; agradável; excelente; vantajoso, positivo; bem comportado; em boas condições; útil; virtuoso; legítimo
adv. bem, excelente, de boa qualidade
s. iyi, güzel, hayırlı, yararlı, sağlığa yararlı, dolu dolu, çok, uslu, sağlam, emin
Goodİngilizce Good kelimesinin Flemenkçe karşılığı.
zn. goedheid; winst; goederen
bn. goed; aangenaam; plezierig; eerlijk, rechtschapen; waard zijn
bw. goed, op een goede manier
Goodn. benefit, asset; something positive; virtue, decency, honor
adj. excellent; pleasant; pleasurable; decent; valid; well-behaved; in fine condition; competent, skilled; positive; having admirable moral values
adv. nice, excellent, of high quality